Welcome to the American Museum of Aviation (AMA) a museum dedicated to preserving all facets’ of Americas aerospace development and achievements from Commercial to Military aircraft, including the people that made aerospace what it is today in our society. Please Help Us help our future generations by bringing aviation, science, and education to all that dream and lookup towards the sky.
AMA will be Nevada’s first aviation museum to open in the Las Vegas area. How can you help us with our dreams?
Click Here and help build a premier Aviation Museum!
- Have the location/land to house our new home in the Las Vegas valley.
- Secure funding for building our new home for the public.
- Meet with supporters that share the same dream.
- Connect with the business’ in the valley to help support the cities first all aviation museum.
- Bring aviation history, science and education to the public.
- To build a First Class Air & Space Museum centered around Propeller Driven & Turbine Powered Commercial & Military Classics.
- To preserve, restore & exhibit to the public, Classic Commercial & Military aircraft as flying museums for Historical & Educational purposes and our Future Generations.
- To house aircraft & cockpit displays and other Historical Airline & Military memorabilia based at our future site in the Las Vegas area.
- Display complete aircraft; Boeing 727, F-86, F-4, F-16, and F-15.
- Cockpit projects include an AA Boeing 767, LA Dodgers Boeing 720, Bonanza Airlines F-27, Mohawk Airlines Convair 240, TWA Convair 880, Delta Boeing 757.
- Flying aircraft projects include but not limited to Douglas DC-3, Convair 440, USAF C-131C, North American B-25, Navy T-44A, Bell H-13 and Bell UH-1A.